Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Felíz Compleaños Blog! Happy Birthday Blog!

I don't really know what to say to you, but...

Realmente no sé qué decir más que...

GRACIAS!!!

THANK YOU!!!

You have given me a chance to explore and discover all the many things that I can do with you and all you can do for me. Here's to more years of that!!

Me has dado la oportunidad de explorar y descubrir todas las cosas que puedo hacer contigo y todo lo que puedes hacer por mí. Aquí celebro por más años de eso!!

Congratulations!!! Felicidades!!!

Relacionado a este post/Related to this post: La Primera Entrada/The First Post

2 comments:

pablo lopez said...

muchas felicidades mi reyna....

Unknown said...

Gracias Pablo!!

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers