Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Umm, De Qué Debería Tratar Este Post?/What Should This Post Be About?

Perhaps that I'm doing GREAT at college! Quizás debería decir que me esta yendo SUPER en la Universidad!

Or that I'm taking my writing seriously again. O que estoy tomando el escribir en serio una vez más.

That I'm learning all about 'men's secrets' in a workshop (Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man) Que estoy tomando un taller donde se revelan todos los 'secretos' de los hombres.

That I auditioned for the play Six Degrees Of Separation to be presented next month (Gee, I really can't believe I'm acting again. It feels amazing!) Que audicioné para la obra Seis Grados De Separación que se presentará el mes próximo. (Wow, no puedo creer que estoy actuando otra vez. Se siente increíble!)

That I registered for the 8th Annual Event For College Poets. Que me registré para el evento anual de Poetas Universitarios.


That I went to the Hispanic Latino Cultural Center of New York, met Junot Díaz again, and he remembered me! Whoa, such a surprise! He signed my Oscar Wao copy, and again, another special autograph. Que fuí al Centro Cultural Latino Hispano de Nueva York, me encontré con Junot Díaz otra vez, y se acordó de mi! Wow, qué sorpresa! Firmó my copia de Oscar Wao una vez más con un autógrafo especial.

That I loved Prayer In The Square even if I could only stream it live from home. It was unbelievable! Que me encantó el evento Oración en Times Square aunque solo lo pude ver en vivo desde casa. Estuvo increíble!


That I watched the Emmy's and got really upset because I realized how underrated Dexter is. (Congratulations to Jessica Lange!) Que ví a los Emmy's y me enojé porque me dí cuenta de lo subestimado que es Dexter. (Felicitaciones a Jessica Lange!)

That Mad Men totally deserved that Emmy! Gee, has anyone seen the last episode? That show is the bomb! Que Mad Men tuvo ese Emmy más que merecido! Vieron el último episodio? Ese show es bomba!

The joke of the week was: Maybe, at Patrick Swayze's Funeral, Kanye West will take the microphone from the priest and say that Michael Jackson had the best death of the year, hahaha! (Cut him some slack, ya'll) El chiste de la semana fue: Tal vez, en el funeral de Patrick Swayze, Kanye West le quitará el micrófono al sacerdote para decir que Michael Jackson tuvo la mejor muerte del año, hahaha! (Ya es tiempo de dejar a ese tipo en paz, gente)

Not much time to blog, but all the time in the world to live! Peace to all!
No hay mucho tiempo para bloguear, pero todo el tiempo del mundo para vivir! Paz a todos!

4 comments:

Baakanit said...

Mad Men es lo mejor de la TV en estos tiempos. A mí me gustaría actuar en alguna obra de teatro, where should I start? En cuál teatro se presentara tu obra? Te deseo lo mejor en ese proyecto, acting is fun.

Unknown said...

Si quieres actuar sería bueno que crees una cuenta en una de las páginas que te informan cuando hay audiciones. La obra Six Degrees Of Separation se presentará en Hostos Community College en Octubre 14 y 15. Desafortunadamente, no me dieron la parte. Creo que hablé demasiado pronto. Una actriz profesional recibió el papel. Mi próximo acting project será en Diciembre.

Baakanit said...

Too bad que no te la dieron. Suelta alguna de esa páginas para ir a registrarme.

Unknown said...

Ok, you can go to backstage.com or talenthunter.com, the problem is that you have to pay to subscribe. What I used to do was go to the page and find out which company was casting and then go to the page of the company. I find them unnecesarily expensive. But you can also look in the paper for ads for diferent auditions, you can find a lot there.

I also recomend you to get involved with the diferent theater projects going around all over CUNY.

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers