Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Empty/Vacíos

I turned to you and there they were: Your Eyes; expecting me, saying hello, smiling, inviting.

My eyes responded, looked maliciously, laughed intensively, welcomed the invitation.

They traveled from your face to the neck; jorneying and departing, like the Nile's Delta; moving to the shoulders, broadening like a map, finding mountains and trees, and routes never before mentioned.

They parted in two ways until two big foundations were found south above soil.

Your eyes were so innocent, so full of curiosity. They seemed to understand the language of mine.

But your hand interrupted the conversation. It began to touch my fingers, gently and then wildly, until desperately flying to my neck.

Then your eyes said something I couldn't understand. All my energies were on that hand; that rough, heavy, warm hand.

It traveled to my shoulder, brushed my hair back, squeezed my muscle, touched delicately the beginning of my arm. Focused and dedicated; it circled my elbow, danced on the way to my wrists and grabbed my hand again.

My other hand touched your lips, and my lips opened, demanding to be fed.

They devoured your mouth, spoke volumes, made love, did not plan on parting, and enjoyed ferociously that embrace.

And now your hands, both of them, squeezed my neck, let themselves waterfall through my back, rested on my waist, squeezed my hips and separated me urgently from you.


My hands, my eyes, my lips were emptier than ever.



I woke up.


***********************************************************

Yo me volví hacia ti y ahí estaban: Tus Ojos; esperándome, saludándome, sonriendo, invitando.

Mis ojos respondieron, miraron maliciosamente, rieron intensamente, aceptaron la invitación.

Viajaron de tu cara al cuello, explorando y despidiéndose como el Delta del Nilo, mudándose hacia los hombros, expandiéndose como mapa, encontrando montañas y árboles, y rutas jamás mencionadas.

Se separaron en dos caminos, hasta encontrar al sur dos grandes fundaciones que descansaban sobre el suelo.

Tus ojos eran tan inocentes, tan llenos de curiosidad, parecían comprender el lenguaje de los míos.

Pero tu mano interrumpió la conversación. Comenzó a tocar mis dedos, sutil y después alocadamente, hasta volar desesperada hacia mi cuello.

Después tus ojos me dijeron algo que no pude comprender. Todas mis energías se concentraban en esa mano; esa áspera, pesada, y templada mano.

Viajó hacia mi hombro, sacudió mi pelo hacia atrás, apretó mi músculo, tocó delicadamente el principio de mi brazo. Enfocada y dedicada; circuló mi codo, bailó hacia mi muñeca y tomó mi mano una vez más.

Mi otra mano tocó tus labios, y mis labios se abrieron, demandando ser alimentados.

Devoraron tu boca, hablaron volumenes, le hicieron el amor, no planearon una despedida, y disfrutaron ferozmente esa unión.

Y ahora tus manos, ambas, apretaron mi cuello, se dejaron caer como cataratas por mi espalda, descansaron en mi cintura, apretaron mis caderas y me separaron con urgencia de ti.


Mis manos, mis ojos, mis labios, nunca estuvieron tan vacíos.



Desperté.


2 comments:

santuario said...

Saludos, hace poco me paso algo asi.

Unknown said...

Eso es un tormento... Saludos.

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers