Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Little Children




I'm on a money AND time diet, and it seemed odd to me to have to wait for TWO weeks for a good movie to appear on cable, one that I hadn't already seen, haha. So then this one came along and I enjoyed every last minute of it. This was one of my most favorite scenes. Perfect theme, perfect lines, perfect acting AND filming, LOVED it!

******************************************
Estoy a dieta de tiempo y dinero, y me pareció raro tener que esperar DOS semanas para que al menos una buena película apareciera en el cable, una que ya yo no haya visto, haha. Entonces, esta apareció y disfruté cada minuto de ella. Esta es una de mis escenas favoritas. Tema perfecto, líneas perfectas, actuación perfecta Y filmografía, me ENCANTO!

Kate Winslet dice: "No. No se trata de la infidelidad, se trata del hambre, el hambre a una alternativa, y el rechazo a aceptar una vida de infelicidad"

Links/Enlaces: Little Children

No comments:

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers