Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Frustrada

Many years ago I was introduced to the world of blogs. It seemed to me like an interesting idea, but I was unsuccessful. Now I write for me. But let's see how this plays out. I hope everyone enjoys it!
**************************************************
Hace muchos anos me dieron a conocer el mundo de los blogs. Me parecio una idea interesante, pero no tuve exito. Ahora escribo para mi. Pero veamos si esto funciona. Espero que todos lo disfruten!

2 comments:

MarAne said...

I think you are quite successful with blogs now is just that they have not yet been introduced to the public. ;)

Anonymous said...

Escribes muy bien
:)

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers