Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Orgullo Y Prejuicio

I have just read Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen as part of my plan to read those classic books that everyone talks about and I've never read. I must say that I quite enjoyed it. It is certainly one of the best books I've ever read. However, after reading the book I had a passionate desire to watch the movie. I may say, as always expected, the movie did not do it justice. And I don't even think I liked the movie at all. This is perhaps the reason why sometimes I had a disposition to watch it and never did. Anyways, anyone out there that hasn't read it, you must! This book is a delight for anyone that has an appreciation for literature. Next for reading is Eva Luna by Isabel Allende.
*************************************************
Acabo de leer Orgullo y Prejuicio por Jane Austen como parte de mi plan de leer esos libros clasicos de los que todo el mundo habla, pero que yo nunca he leido. Debo decir que lo disfrute sobremanera. Es definitivamente uno de los mejores libros que jamas he leido. Sin embargo, despues de leer el libro, tuve un deseo apasionado de ver la pelicula. Debo decir que, como ha de esperarse, la pelicula no le dio su merecido prestigio. Y no pienso que de una manera u otra me habria gustado la pelicula. Tal vez esta es la razon por la que aveces tuve deseos de verla y nunca lo hice. De todos modos, cualquiera de ustedes que no lo ha leido, deben hacerlo! Este libro es un deleite para cualquiera que tiene apreciacion por la literatura. El proximo a leer es Eva Luna por Isabel Allende.

3 comments:

Ramón said...

Si estás interesada en leer clásicos, te dejo aquí una propuesta de algunos de la Literatura Hispanoamericana (que adoro) y que he leído:
* Cien Años de Soledad (Gabriel García Marquez). Eso sí, leelo con un papel y lápiz para que puedar ir haciendo el arbol genealógico porque todo el mundo se llama igual.
* La Casa de los Espíritus, De Amor y de Sombra (Isabel Allende)
* El Amor en los Tiempos del Cólera (Gabriel García Márquez - La película no le hace justicia, para variar!!!)
* Verónika decide Morir y La Quinta Montaña (Pablo Cohelo).

Después de te dejo otros pero disfruta con éstos.

Kristin Elizabeth said...

I VISITED!!!

Sorry it took me so long to visit, I haven't been checking my blog as often lately, so I haven't been keeping up on my readings either!!

I read this book in highschool and I am about to start reading it again. I'll comment once again when I've read it again myself, but I am very excited!!

Kristin Elizabeth said...

Oh also, I love that you are doing this in both Spanish and English. I decided I wanted to buy the same book in both languages in order to learn it. So, thank you..you're awesome!

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers