Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Y Empecé

And I began the day with a painted smile between my heart and my eyes.
I couldn't help it.
I caught it without effort,
and now I don't want it to go.
The smile that awaited me,
the one that is only birthed from love.
The one that becomes my reason to breath and be.
And today it taught me to be humble in everything.

Well! Hard thing to do, have my heart opened and vulnerable against this great city.
I'll be okay :D

If you're like me, today you will find every existent occasion to laugh as hard as you can with no shame and much pride.

********************************
Y empecé el día con una sonrisa dibujada entre el corazón y los ojos.
No pude contenerla.
La atrapé sin esfuerzo,
y ahora no la quiero dejar ir.
La sonrisa que me esperaba,
la que solo nace de un amor.
La que se vuelve mi razón de respirar y de ser.
Y hoy me ensenó a ser humilde en cada cosa.

Bueno! Difícil cosa, tener el corazón abierto y vulnerable ante esta gran ciudad.
Estaré bien :D

Si eres como yo, hoy encontrarás cada ocasión existente para reir tan fuerte como puedas sin verguenza alguna y bastante orgullo.

No comments:

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers