Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

It Was Inevitable


Tuve que cambiar a Frustrated Blogger. Era inevitable. Me estaba previniendo de publicar todo lo que yo deseaba. Me he dado cuenta que este blog tiene vida propia y que por más que quiera que sea de una forma u otra, no puedo forzar su contenido. Así que aparte del cambio de imagen y nombre, también habrán cambios en los tipos de posts que tendrá y en la frecuencia con que publicaré. No todos los posts serán traducidos aunque la mayoría sí serán traducidos, y con la misma frecuencia que pudiera escribir algo solo en Inglés, también sucederá solo en Español. Esto se debe a que si algo me sale escribirlo solo en un idioma y no me emociona traducirlo -o no tiene mucho sentido que lo traduzca- entonces no lo haré.

Pero de todas formas, espero que les agrade tanto como a mi. Yo disfruto mucho de mi blog. Incluso, creo que lo disfruto más que mis lectores. No sé si debería de ser asi porque es mio.

Pero en fin! Estén atentos. Hay mucho más que esperar de este espacio!

***************************************************

I had to change Frustrated Blogger. It was inevitable. It was preventing me from publishing everything I wanted. I have noticed that this blog has a life of its own and that even if I preferred it to be one way or the other, I cannot force its content. So, besides the change of name and image, there will also be changes in the kind of posts that will be published and the frequency with which I'll publish. Not all post will be translated, and as often as I can write something only in Spanish, it will also happen in English. This is due to the fact that if I feel like writing something solely in one language and I'm not exited about translating it -or it doesn't make much sense to translate it- then I won't.

But besides all I hope you enjoy it like I do. I enjoy my blog a lot. I think I perhaps enjoy it even more than my readers. I don't know if it should be like that because it's mine.

But alas! Be aware. There's so much more to expect from this space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I knew you would change the color but I didn't see red coming, it is a very good choice it is a freeing color at least to me. The title goes perfectly and I'm glad the contents of the blog would just be and when they have to be.
I'm so proud of u, lol ur means are "too organized" but the results can be fanscinating.

Pablo Lopez said...

los blogs es algo q debemos disfrutarlo todos, tanto el autor como sus lectores.

haz todo los arreglos q quieras aqui estaremos....


Saludos@!

Themys Brito said...

Los cambios son buenos, así que celebro esta nueva etapa. Estoy de acuerdo con tu decisión de no traducir algunas cosas. No sé por qué, pero a mi me resulta imposible traducir (verdaderamente) de un idioma a otro algún sentimiento intenso.

Un saludo.

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers