Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pasion

"Toma tu pasion y haz que suceda"

I am naturally very passionate; very passionate for several things. I often find myself desperate at the presence of someone who lacks emotion and feeling. I would like someone that is angry to scream it out instead of silencing their feeling. I'd like anyone that wants something to seek it desperately and to cease dying internally. Sometimes there are people who are extremely passionate, clearly. This is not good because it may lead them to self-destruction. But to choose one from the other, I prefer passionate people; people that fight for what they want with courage. People that don't say they want something and fight for it passively, but agressively.

Sometimes I overthink things. Sometimes I overfeel things. But you can be assured that I am faithful to my thoughts and feelings. I remember the words I say and the things I do. I want to be sincerely me; without indecisions, without doubts, without contradictions. What would happen if everyone would be radically sincere? Our biggest problem is comunication without a doubt.

****************************************
De naturaleza soy muy apasionada; muy apasionada con diversas cosas. Muy a menudo me desespero al ver la carencia de emocion y sentimiento de muchas personas. Quisiera que aquel que esta enojado grite que lo esta en vez de callar su sentimiento. Quisiera que todo aquel que quiera algo lo busque desesperadamente y que deje de morir por dentro. A veces, claro esta, existen personas extremamente apasionadas. Esto no es bueno, ya que los puede llevar a su autodestruccion. Pero de una y la otra, prefiero a la gente apasionada, gente que luche por lo que quiere con ganas. Gente que no diga que quiere algo y luchar por ello pasivamente, sino agresivamente.

Aveces pienso las cosas de mas. Aveces siento las cosas de mas. Pero pueden estar seguros de que soy fiel a mis pensamientos y sentimientos. Recuerdo en mi las palabras que digo y las cosas que hago. Quiero ser quien soy sinceramente; sin indecisiones, sin dudas, sin contradicciones. Que sucederia si todo el mundo fuese radicalmente sincero? Nuestro mayor problema es sin dudas la comunicacion.

1 comment:

nisti2 said...

gracias por el commentario... estare al tanto :)

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers