Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Esta Creciendo!

For those that don't know, PostSecret is a an art project that began about 4 years ago. In this project, people were encouraged to mail in their secret anonymously on one side of a home-made post card. About 20 secrets are posted every sunday on this website. The project has brought a lot of insight to people around the world. The above picture was posted today on the site and it's a secret I share. When I was 7 years old I experienced my first kiss and I could've sworn I was pregnant because I was told that people only kiss when they get married and then they have a baby. Hahaha! I hope you enjoy PostSecret!

***************************
Para los que no saben,
PostSecret es un proyecto de arte que empezo hace mas o menos 4 anos. En este proyecto a la gente se le incentivo a enviar su secreto anonimamente por correo en un lado de una postal casera. Alrededor de 20 secretos se publican cada domingo en esta pagina. El proyecto ha inspirado a personas de todo el mundo. La foto de arriba es un secreto que fue publicado en la pagina hoy, y es un secreto que yo comparto. Cuando tenia 7 anos experimente mi primer beso y yo podria jurar que estaba embarazada porque me dijeron que la gente se besa solo cuando se casa y despues tienen un bebe. Hahaha! Espero que disfruten PostSecret!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super! tengo un amigo fanático de los PostSecrets, tiene dos libros. Pero hace mucho que me los enseñó y no me acordaba de como se llamaba. GRACIAS!

Me ando poniendo al día con tu blog! muy cool!

Unknown said...

PostSecret es muy chevere en realidad, aunque no tengo ninguno de los libros :( Pero si me encanta ir a la pagina todos los domingos.

Gracias por visitar! Mi blog esta cool, jeje. A mi me encanta el tuyo.

Saludos blogmate!

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers