Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

El Quille

I titled this picture 'el quille'(dominican slang word used to describe when someone's upset about something) because my brother and cousin got mad at each other one day we were out. The reason was because my cousin wanted my brother to take his picture and he repeatedly expressed it. My brother got upset and said: take it yourself! And then my cousin got upset and that almost cost us not going out at all.

I thought that this argument was really stupid but last night I had to correct myself because I wanted my cousin to take my picture and he wouldn't take it right away. I got sooo upset and left him. Now I understand why they were both upset and I apologize for making fun of them.

*************************************
Titule esta foto 'El Quille' por un dia que salimos y mi hermano y mi primo se quillaron. La razon fue porque mi primo queria que mi hermano le tirara una foto y se lo repitio varias veces. Mi hermano se quillo y le dijo: tiratela tu mismo! Y entonces mi primo se quillo y ese quille casi nos cuesta la salida.

Pense que esa discusion fue una estupidez pero anoche tuve que corregirme a mi misma porque queria que mi primo me sacara una foto y el no estaba por hacerlo en ese momento. Me quille tanto que me fui y ni le dije mas na' hasta mas tarde. Ahora comprendo el quille de ambos y pido disculpas por burlarme de ellos.

2 comments:

Baakanit said...

I found this to be a very ridiculous argument. Por una foto?

También me sorprende mucho ver que el primo no quiera tomar fotos, como si apretar un botón fuese tan trabajoso.

Bueno, van a tener que usar el botón de las fotos automáticas.

Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Bueno, la verdad es que esa noche mi primo estaba demasiado desesperado porque le tomaran una foto, y mi hermano queria tomarla en el sitio donde ibamos. Pero mi primo insistio demasiado, y al ver como le molesto a mi hermano, el tambien se quillo. It was very childish. Pero anoche no habia quien me tirara una foto mas que mi primo y de verdad que no quiso. Yo no tenia por que molestarme porque ni modo, cada quien hace como le parece. Pero si me moleste aunque no discuti con el. Everyone has their days. Una cosa que a ti usualmente no te molesta te puede molestar de repente.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers