Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Momento


Sitting in my living room. The light is like the sun. It reflects on the furniture and creates an environment of safety. The highway is outside. This tower is so high and you can still hear the sound of every single wheeled creature past by. I feel comfortable. I feel like myself. I feel like a poet. The sound of the cars feel like the sound of the waves in the ocean. I close my eyes for a moment. I'm sitting in the middle of deserted waters. And that light in the ceiling of my living room feels like the sun in my face, and the fan blows me away like the wind, and the cars sing to me like the sea. And I feel like a word that swims around and stays in one place at the same time. I feel like a traveler, like a story that repeats itself and never grows tired, like a fruit that never denies being a fruit, or like a planet that remains alive without rotation. I'm like a spot that desires to be a star, or like a guitar in search for a good songwriter, or like a look that could speak a thousand tongues, or maybe like a painting that smiles and doesn't at the same time. I am and I'm not what I am. I could only feel what I feel, and know that this moment doesn't deserve the ending of everyday routine. I like silence. And I like playing with what I have; and tell stories about how hands fell in love with fingers, or like hair entangles because it wants to hug itself. I'm a leg that stretches just to see if it could be extended, and a mind that grew tired of trying to make itself understandable. I feel now. I live now. I am now. And let my own mouth be quiet about tomorrow. Let it not remind me of the noise of the world, of the many televisions and radios. And that when I arrive from the daily obligations, I won't be able to breath. I won't be able to breath. I won't be able to breath. I close my eyes again. I feel. I listen. My skin crawls. My voice is recovered. I don't know where it'll go from here, I just know that I like it. I want more. More feelings. More words. More freedom. More life.

**********************************************
Sentada en mi sala. La luz es como el sol. Se refleja en los muebles y crea un ambiente de seguridad. La autopista está afuera. Esta torre es tan alta y aun se escucha el ruido de cada criatura en ruedas pasar. Me siento cómoda. Me siento yo. Me siento poetisa. El sonido de los carros se parecen a las olas del mar. Cierro los ojos por un momento. Estoy sentada en el medio de aguas desiertas. Y esa luz que está en el techo de mi sala refleja como el sol, y el abanico me sopla fuerte como el viento, y los carros me cantan como las olas. Y yo me siento como una palabra que nada por doquier y se queda quieta a la vez. Me siento como una viajera, como una historia que se repite y nunca se cansa, como una fruta que nunca cesa de ser fruta, o como un mundo que permace vivo sin girar. Soy como un lunar que quisiera ser estrella, o como una guitarra que necesita un buen cantautor, o como una mirada que habla mil idiomas, o una pintura que se rie y no lo hace a la vez. Soy y no soy lo que soy, y solo puedo sentir lo que siento, y saber que este momento no se merece el final de la rutina diaria. Me gusta el silencio, y me gusta jugar con lo que tengo; y contar historias acerca de cómo las manos se enamoraron de los dedos, o cómo el pelo se enmaraña porque quiere abrazarse. Soy una pierna que se extiende solo para ver si puede ser extendida, y una mente que se cansó de querer ser entendida. Ahora siento. Ahora vivo. Ahora soy. Y que no me hable mi propia voz sobre mañana. Que no me quiera obligar a recordar de los tantos televisores y radios. Que al llegar del diario atareo no podré respirar. No podré respirar. No podré respirar. Cierro los ojos nuevamente. Siento. Escucho. Y mi piel se eriza. Y mi voz se recupera. No sé a dónde voy, solo sé que me gusta. Y quiero más. Más sentimientos. Más palabras. Más libertad. Más vida.

2 comments:

Víctor Manuel said...

Hola... me encanta el concepto de frustración del blog. Llamémosle frustración creativa.

Unknown said...

Eso es exactamente lo que es.

Un saludo.

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers