Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What We Don't Know.....


Pues bien, justo antes del agno nuevo fui diagnosticada con una enfermedad llamada Hipotiroidismo; enfermedad de la cual nunca habia escuchado y la que me ha caido un tanto mal por varias razones. Pues no tenia mas que un solo sintoma el cual no me afectaba en mi funcionamiento diario; pero las medicinas me han provocado los sintomas de la enfermedad y extranamente me siento mas enferma. Pero bien, me hizo pensar que lo que uno no sabe lo puede matar.

Amigos, pronto los visitare, y si algo les deseo de todo corazon en este 2009 es que cuiden de su salud, visiten al medico y nunca piensen que seran jovenes y saludables para siempre. Que Dios los bendiga.

***************************************
Well, just before the arrival of the new year I was diagnosed with a desease called
Hypothyroidism; a condition that I had never heard before and that has affected me negatively for various reasons. Well, I had only one symptom that did not affect me on my daily functions; but the medicines have caused the symptoms of the desease and I feel more ill. Well, that made me think that what we don't know could kill us.

Friends, I will visit you soon, and if there's something I wish you with all my heart in this 2009 is that you take care of your health, visit the doctor and never think you'll be young and healthy forever. May God bless you.

8 comments:

Baakanit said...

Get well soon. Sí, uno nunca sabe.

Majarete said...

A veces uno va al doctor y sale con la boca abierta. Espero que puedas controlar la enfermedad y convivir con ella

Majarete said...

A veces uno va al doctor y sale con la boca abierta. Espero que puedas controlar la enfermedad y convivir con ella

Themys Brito said...

Fortaleza Multi, tú la tienes. Espero que puedas superar este mal momento, quizás los malestares son mientras tu cuerpo se acostumbra a los medicamentos. De todas formas, suerte.

Kristin Elizabeth said...

Well, that is quite the bummer. I send my condolences. Most of my family on my father's side has this same condition. Thankfully, it has not effected their normal routines...except they have had to cope with the lower metabloism and irritability issues.

I know you will shine through this like the star you are. Hope all is well soon and you are back to 100% in no time.

Hugs-
Kristin

Unknown said...

Baakanit~ I have. I feel much better. Thanks!

Majarete~ Pues si. Yo me quede como: y con que se come eso? Pero tendre que acostumbrarme. Mil gracias.

Themys~ Gracias chica, creo que tenias razon. Ya me estoy a costumbrando a esto.

Kristin~ Thanks girl! I feel much better. If you got tips from your family let me know!

Un abrazote a todos!

A superhug to all!

santuario said...

Espero te mejores, besos.

Anonymous said...

Chica! también he estado perdida, llena de problemas, pero Gracias a Dios las cosas se han ido mejorando, Te he extrañado! Cuidate! abrazos!

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers