Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eso De Vivir...

me inspiras.

Well, the deal is that sometimes we live stuck in in our own idea of what life is, or we're simply dragged like waves by circumstances. But yes, the truth is that it doesn't matter how much we know or how much we've lived, there's always something deeper than what we're experiencing right this minute. And yes, life is so much more. Life is diverse just like its Creator, and it inspires us in an unimaginable way; that creativity awakens and its as if we're opening our eyes once again, as if we've arrived to a totally different planet. Life is beautiful, complicated, simple, and so diverse. I feel like at home with all of this diversity, and I love being able to capture it all, and of course keep what I want and get rid of what's not worth it. Life is more than what you think, more than what you see, more than what you feel. And well, that's the way I begin this year, with much hope, much faith, much courage, much happiness, much will to live, and anxious for the beautiful things that await me. Living it is! And it's not that I haven't lived, but everytime it becomes brighter it's as if I was beginning to live again. I love you God! Thank you for life!

***************************************
Pues es que aveces vivimos enfrascados en nuestra propia idea de la vida, o simplemente arrastrados como olas por las circumstancias que nos han tocado vivir. Pero si, la verdad es que no importa lo mucho que sepamos o lo mucho que vivamos, siempre existe algo mas alla de aquello que estamos observando en este mismo momento. Y si, la vida es mucho mas. La vida es diversa tal como su Creador, y nos inspira de una manera sinigual; esa creatividad innata se nos despierta y es como si abriesemos los ojos una vez mas, como si acabasemos de llegar a un planeta totalmente diferente. La vida es hermosa, complicada, simple y tan tan diversa. Es que me siento como en casa con toda esta diversidad, y me gusta poder acapararlo todo, y claro, retener lo que quiero y desechar lo que no sirve. La vida es mas de lo que piensas, mas de lo que ves, mas de lo que sientes. Y bien, de esta manera comienzo el agno, con mucha esperanza, mucha fe, mucho valor, mucha felicidad, muchas ganas de vivir, y ansiosa por todas las cosas bellas que me esperan. A vivir se ha dicho! Y no es que no haya vivido, sino que cada vez que se me hace mas claro es como si empezara otra vez a vivir. Te adoro, Dios! Gracias por la vida!

7 comments:

MiguiMix said...

el que vive es el que goza con eso te digo todo.............

Saludos.....

Majarete said...

Me alegro que estes bien positiva. En verdad que la vida es hermosa.

Mel C. said...

Hola aquí tu guagüero/chofer, chica pero que bien te expresas me gusta la forma como te inspiras en la diversidad. Es como si hubiese vivido muchos años, sort of been there done that style of thinking. Good day! see ya on the road♪♫♪

Anonymous said...

Besos...

Anonymous said...

Feliz año! Que buen comienzo!

Umma1 said...

Ves?
Acá está en parte la respuesta al post que le sigue.

Estás abierta a lo que el año te traiga. Y así tiene que ser.

Estoy segura que te va a traer cosas hermosas.

( Y que nos las vas a contar ;) )

Anonymous said...

hi..
I love this post, is so beautiful! It is all over inspiring! The words, All is alive.
I want to be inspired and hopeful and positive this year, that's my choice. I want to live. And I probably don't always understand what happens in my life, but I trust that God is with me as well and he wants the best in my life.

well, take care! love you and see you soon!!!! hehe
And hey our friendship is inspiring!! yeah love it!!

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers