Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Important

Marianny y Anel, Ferry, NYC, August 2008

Today I just read a post from my best friend's blog that made me really concerned because I knew that she had this disease called Trichotillomania, but I didn't understand how bad it was. Trichotillomania is an Obsessive Compulsive disease in which the person pulls out their hair due to stress, despression, boredom and other motives. The most common is pulling from the head and least common is the eyelashes or any other hair from the body. I would like anyone out there who knows anything about this to please provide information because there is no cure known for this disease. Here I leave you with a link to my best friend's blog, Living With Myself.

*********************************************************
Hoy acabo de leer una entrada que escribió mi mejor amiga que me precupó mucho porque sabía que ella tenía esta enfermadad llamada Tricotilomanía, pero no conocía la gravedad de su condición. Tricotilomanía es una una enfermedad obsesiva compulsiva en la que la persona se saca el pelo a causa de estrés, depresión, aburrimiento y otros motivos. El más común es halarse los pelos de la cabeza y el menos común es halarse las pestañas o cualquier otra parte del cuerpo. Quisiera que cualquiera que sepa algo sobre esto por favor provea información porque no existe cura conocida para esta enfermedad. Aquí les dejo un enlace del blog de mi amiga, Living With Myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!!! what's up!!! lol I'm like sooo hyper!!

anyways, thank you very much for posting about trich here.. that is very good.
I want to find more info, as i already told you, and i will.
And besides that I will find a way or ways to not pull!! no pulling allowed!!!.. (mmm no promises but ill try my best :D)

love you! take care!

Leonidas said...

Jeje sorry chika nunca habia escuchado de eso ni mucho menos sabia que era una enfermedad (para que no digan que todos los dias no se aprende algo nuevo), y bueno al parecer no tienes tiempo de escribir mucho ahora y pues yo hasta ahora tengo un PC al frente mio con internet (y eso que soy ingeniero de sistemas que tal no?), en fin, si encuentro algo pos escribire sino no lo hago :D

PS: me alegra el saber que tas feliz un abrazo

Unknown said...

Awww, un abrazo para ti Leonidas. Pues fijate que esta es la ultima semana de clases en la Uni y espero retomar el blog a partir de alli. No dejes de pasar. Por ahi vendran muchas mas cositas. No te imaginas cuantas entradas tengo a mitad. Siempre aprecio tus comentarios y me da mucho gusto que te agrade mi blog.

Cuidate y Feliz Navidad!

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers