Los Multicaminos de la vida / The Multiways of life

Visitame Donde Estoy! Visit Me Where I am!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Después De Todo...



After all, I'm human. I get hurt and get scared too. All this about being a strong woman is not really true. All of it comes solely from having endured much and thanks of course to my dad, who is even more stubborn than me. I'm definitely more reasonable, but perhaps it would do some good to show my true colors, that I do need help and that I do want to be understood and loved just as I am. Maybe I believe deep down that no one likes or loves a weak woman. But again, maybe I'm not a weak woman. Maybe I'm just Wonder Woman, who has a weak spot.

***************************************
Después de todo soy humana. Existen cosas que me duelen y que me asustan también. Todo esta lucha de ser una mujer fuerte no es verdad. Todo tiene raíz solamente con el hecho de haber sobrevivido ante mucho, y gracias a mi padre claro, que es aun más testarudo que yo. Definitivamente soy más razonable, pero tal vez me haría bien mostrarme como realmente soy, que sí necesito ayuda y que deseo ser comprendida y amada tal como soy. Tal vez en el fondo creo que a nadie le agrada o ama a una mujer débil. Pero una vez más, tal vez no soy una mujer débil. Tal vez soy la Mujer Maravilla, con un lado que me hace llorar.

2 comments:

Leonidas said...

¬¬ que post tan... pero bueno no es divertido cuando estas asi,

en fin, que seas humana no significa que seas debil, o como le quieras llamar (siempre le digo lo mismo a mi esposa :)

y bueno, ya veremos si te mejoras...

saludes y abrazos :)

Anonymous said...

Wonder woman rocks :D she is my fav... i want to be like her too.. ;)

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

Amanecer en Santo Domingo/Sunrise in Santo Domingo

All Rights Reserved/Todos Los Derechos Reservados

Creative Commons License
Multifaceted Blogger by Anel Vicente is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

All pictures on this blog have been taken from Google. If they aren't, they will be expressed in the MultiPictures/MultiFotos labels. Those are of my possesion and cannot be distributed, published, altered or taken without my written consent.

MultiFollowers